Approximately 40,000 books of prayer and comfort have been distributed through the Pentagon, Centcom, at West Point, the Naval Chaplain School, and in many countries. Peace on the Homefront: Peace for Veterans and more books are available online internationally. We have also produced APPS to help the men and women serving their country: Battlefield Prayers; Wounded Heroes; Peace for Veterans.
Please Visit our Donations page if you would like to help us.
Spiritual/Educational Resources for Children:
- APP for kids: Chris Visits Sick kids.
- is a book that takes Chris on a mission to save kids who are being used in trafficking!
- Christopher’s Adventures: Chris Visits the Hospital is a book that tells critically ill and sick kids that GOD LOVES THEM. Help us get this message to them. The books have been mailed to the children’s hospitals and to resource organizations that help sick kids and their families.
- Christopher’s Adventures: A Prayer on Angel Wings is in 12 countries, teaching children to pray scripturally through an adventure in rhyme.It is being used to teach children English in Rwanda [J.A.M. International]; 50 copies of the book have been sent to a new Christian school in South Africa; the book has also been provided to missionary organizations in Albania, Uganda, and Maputo, Mozambique.One Christmas, books were given as gifts to St. Jude’s Children’s hosptial; Denver Children’s Hospital, Carrie Tingley, and UNM Children’s hospital.
- Vision: to print this and other resources in a less expensive manner to give worldwide. Vision for the children to also have it in their language or be assured they will also learn to pray. A book for critically ill children that tells them GOD LOVES THEM. This dream happened a St. Jude’s Research Center aired a special in which one of their children looked at her mom and asked: “Does God hate me?” This is a needed resource for little ones who are suffering, and to provide other Christian spiritual and educational materials to children of the world.
As God provides and allows, to come alongside of other nonprofit relief ministries.